For GPs and ENTs
Adelaide Digital Hearing Solutions provides a range of comprehensive hearing services* to your patients:
- Free hearing check-ups (30mins)
- Pre and Post employment hearing tests
- Industrial hearing loss check-ups
- Comprehensive hearing assessment and reports
- Reassessment and check of hearing aids
- Fitting of swimmer’s ear plugs
- Fitting of noise reduction ear plugs
Our ‘Refer a Patient’ program is your one-stop that makes arranging appointments and hearing services with Adelaide Digital Hearing Solutions for your patients easy.
Adelaide Digital Hearing Services respects the relationships you have with your patients and is committed to open communication and prompt follow-up after your patient is seen.
Why refer your patient to Adelaide Digital Hearing Solutions?
- Working together with medical professionals in the communities and around South Australia has been a big part of Adelaide Digital Hearing Solutions’s culture since our founding 18 years ago. Let us collaborate with you and your colleagues to provide the highest quality hearing healthcare to your patients.
- Our clinicians are highly trained and committed to providing the best possible hearing healthcare services to your patients.
- Ease of contact
- Click or call, we offer several ways to refer patients, all well organised to save you time. Download a copy of Medical Certificate Referral Form or call us on 1300 123 456 and we’ll send you some for you to refer patients to our clinic.
- We have over 50 convenient locations statewide and this provides your patients multiple locations to access hearing services.
Information for GPs and ENTs
Adelaide Digital Hearing Solutions accepts referrals for all adults 26 year-old or older who require an audiological assessment due to experiencing hearing difficulties. Our clinic is accredited to provide hearing services* to:
- Office of Hearing Services eligible client
- Client eligible for compensation from Workcover for hearing issues who work in South Australia
- Privately paying individuals, including those requiring pre or post employment hearing assessment.
*Free hearing services are only available to persons aged 26 years or older